Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Services enables you to transfer funds electronically without the use of paper checks. Transactions involving deposits and the collection of payments on behalf of employees, customers, or suppliers can be sent to any of more than 16,000 ACH-member financial institutions.
Direct Deposit - Deposit payroll funds directly into employees’ checking or savings accounts. Direct Deposit may also be used for expense reimbursement, stockholder distributions, and paying vendors.
Pre-authorized Debits – Collect recurring receivables, such as insurance premiums, utility bills, membership dues, subscriptions, or charitable contributions. With approval from your customers, you can electronically debit their account. Knowing when the payments will arrive will help you forecast your cash flow with greater accuracy.
Tax Payments – Originate credit transactions to make federal (EFTPS) tax payments, child-support payments, and various state tax payments.
- Decrease processing costs
- Provide a low-cost benefit that adds to employee satisfaction by offering direct deposit of payroll
- Reduce exposure to check fraud by eliminating paper checks
- With electronic processing, funds move faster and the risk of errors and fraud drops
- Maintain optimal cash control with fewer resources