The Pulaski Bank Cash Card* is a reloadable card that provides a secure,convenient, low cost alternative to payroll checks. The Cash Card program allows you to use direct deposit for all of your employees.
- Cuts operational costs of payroll.
- Reduces costs associated with lost or stolen checks, check fraud and stop payments.
- Eliminates paper payroll checks, storage, envelope stuffing and distribution
- Increases employee retention and loyalty.
- No need to cash or deposit payroll checks. Employee pay is automatically loaded on the Cash Card each payday.
- Eliminates check cashing fees.
- Provides access to cash at thousands of ATMs and cash back retail locations.
- Make purchases at millions of merchants worldwide that accept Visa.
- Monitor transactions and balance information online or over the phone.
- Pay bills online and reduce their reliance on money orders, and avoid money order fees.
- Receive up to two cards per account.
*Each Cash Card account has a one-time set up fee of $10.00. The monthlyCash Card fee is $2.00/month with e-Statements or $2.50/month with paper statements.